Жули Эндрюс шинэ ангид оролцохгүй болоход Энн Хэтэуэй харамсаж байгаагаа илэрхийлж, хамтран тоглогчийнхоо зан чанарыг өндрөөр үнэллээ.
Энн Хэтэуэй The Princess Diaries 3 кинонд Жули Эндрюс эргэн ирэхгүй болсон талаар сэтгэгдлээ хуваалцлаа. Тэрээр 90 настай жүжигчин Жули Эндрюсийг маш эелдэг, хөгжилтэй нэгэн гэж тодорхойлоод, зураг авалтын талбайд түүний хошин шогийн мэдрэмж хамгийн их үгүйлэгдэх болно гэв. Хэтэуэйн хэлснээр, Эндрюс хаана ч очсон эерэг уур амьсгалыг бүрдүүлдэг онцгой чадвартай уран бүтээлч юм.
Жули Эндрюс наймдугаар сарын 10-нд өгсөн ярилцлагадаа уг төсөлд оролцохгүй гэдгээ албан ёсоор баталсан билээ. Тэрээр шинэ киноны үйл явдал гол дүр болох Миагийн аялалд төвлөрч байгаа тул өөрийнх нь дүр болох хатан хаан Кларисс Реналдид үлдэх орон зай байхгүй хэмээн тайлбарласан юм. Эндрюс энэ нь Миагийн түүх тул үргэлжлүүлэн өрнүүлэх нь зүйтэй гэсэн байр суурьтай байна.
The Princess Diaries 3 киноны бүтээлч ажил Хэтэуэйн өөр нэг төсөл болох The Devil Wears Prada 2-ын зураг авалттай давхацсанаас шалтгаалан саатсан байна. Хэтэуэй 2025 оны зун эхлэх зураг авалтын хуваарийн улмаас хоёр төсөл дээр зэрэг ажиллах боломжгүй гэдгээ өмнө нь мэдэгдэж байв. 2001 онд гарсан анхны анги дэлхий даяар 165 сая ам.доллар, 2004 оны хоёрдугаар анги 135 сая ам.долларын орлого тус тус олж байжээ.
Дэлгэрэнгүй эх сурвалжийг харах
Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓
Anne Hathaway has opened up about the absence of Julie Andrews from The Princess Diaries 3. The 43-year-old star revealed what she will miss most about her longtime co-star as the sequel moves forward without Andrews.
Hathaway spoke to Entertainment Weekly before her Disney Legends induction at D23. She reflected on Andrews’ decision not to return as Queen Clarisse Renaldi in the upcoming film. She said that the 90-year-old actress is “so warm, gracious and funny.”
Hathaway said Andrews’ “sense of humor” is what she will miss most when the cameras start rolling. She also praised the special way Andrews connects with everyone around her. The actress said, “She brings magic with her wherever she goes. She’s this amazing love conductor. People feel so safe loving her, and she’s so beautiful at receiving love and giving it back to people. And who doesn’t want to be around people like that?”
Why Julie Andrews won’t be joining Anne Hathaway in Genovia this time
Julie Andrews confirmed on August 10 that she will not reprise Queen Clarisse in The Princess Diaries 3. Speaking to TODAY.com, she explained that the new story focuses on Mia and her journey.
Andrews said, “I’m not going to be in it. I think the story is slightly different, and I’m not quite sure how they’re dealing with that. But it’s too late for me to do it. I think the story has to continue in Princess Mia. It’s her story. It’s not really mine.”
The third film also faced delays because of The Devil Wears Prada 2. Hathaway previously told EW that filming the sequel during summer 2025 made it impossible to focus on both projects.
Hathaway first played Mia Thermopolis in the 2001 original. Mia discovers she is heir to the Genovian throne, while Clarisse serves as her royal grandmother.
The Princess Diaries earned more than $165 million worldwide. The 2004 sequel added another $135 million globally.

