АНУ Олон улсын эрүүгийн шүүхийн удирдлагуудын эсрэг хориг арга хэмжээ авлаа

Published:

Энэхүү мэдээ, нийтлэлийг хиймэл оюун боловсруулав.

АНУ-ын эрх баригчид Олон улсын эрүүгийн шүүх (ОУЭШ)-ийн ерөнхийлөгч Томоко Аканэ болон тус шүүхийн ахлах прокурор Абдулайе Сейе нарт хориг арга хэмжээ ногдуулсан нь олон улсын эрх зүйн тогтолцоонд ноцтой сорилт болж байна.

АНУ-ын Төрийн нарийн бичгийн дарга Марко Рубио ОУЭШ-ийг бүрэн эрхээ хэтрүүлэн, улс төрийн зорилгоор үйл ажиллагаа явуулж буй байгууллага хэмээн буруутгав. Тус улсын зүгээс ОУЭШ-ийг үндэсний бүрэн эрхэд заналхийлсэн гэж үзэж байгаа бөгөөд уг хориг нь шүүхийн нөлөөг сулруулах кампанит ажлын нэг хэсэг юм. ОУЭШ-ийн ерөнхийлөгч Томоко Аканэ уг шийдвэрийг олон улсын эрх зүйн зарчмуудыг сулруулж болзошгүй үйлдэл хэмээн мэдэгдэж, шүүхийн хараат бус байдалд халдсан явдал гэж эсэргүүцлээ илэрхийлэв.

АНУ, ОХУ, Хятад, Энэтхэг зэрэг дэлхийн томоохон гүрнүүд ОУЭШ-ийн Ромын дүрэмд нэгдээгүй эсвэл соёрхон батлаагүй байдаг. Цагаан ордон ОУЭШ-ийг өөрийн харьяалалд ороогүй улс орнуудын иргэдийг мөрдөн шалгах замаар бүрэн эрхээ хэтрүүлдэг хэмээн удаа дараа шүүмжилж ирсэн. Үүний өмнө тус шүүх Афганистан дахь АНУ-ын цэргийнхний үйл ажиллагаатай холбоотой хэргийг шалгаж байсан түүхтэй.

ОУЭШ нь Израйлын Ерөнхий сайд Беньямин Нетаньяху болон батлан хамгаалахын сайд асан Йоав Галлант нарыг Газын зурвас дахь үйл ажиллагаатай нь холбогдуулан баривчлах шийдвэр гаргасан нь олон улсын дипломат харилцаанд томоохон маргаан дэгдээсэн юм. Үүний зэрэгцээ Филиппин, Буркина Фасо, Мали, Нигер, Чад зэрэг улсууд шүүхийн үйл ажиллагааг эсэргүүцэн гишүүнчлэлээс гарах эсвэл шүүмжлэх байр суурь баримталж байна. ОХУ-ын хувьд ч мөн тус шүүхийн бүрэн эрхийг хүлээн зөвшөөрдөггүй бөгөөд ОХУ-ын Ерөнхийлөгч Владимир Путиныг баривчлах ОУЭШ-ийн тогтоолыг хууль зүйн үндэслэлгүй гэж үзэн эсэргүүцсээр ирсэн.

Дэлгэрэнгүйг эх сурвалжаас харах

↓Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓

Washington designated Tomoko Akane as part of a campaign it described as a threat to American sovereignty

International Criminal Court President Tomoko Akane has warned of what she described as the erosion of international law after US authorities imposed sanctions on her and another senior ICC official.

The Hague-based institution was created in 2002 under the Rome Statute to prosecute genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. So far, 123 countries have ratified the treaty and are full members of the court. However, major global powers including Russia, China, India and the US have either not signed or not ratified the agreement.

“I had anticipated these sanctions against me to some extent, so I am not surprised,” she said in a comment included in a social media post on Friday by Japanese publisher Bungei Shunju, which had published her book. “What is important is not to let this become the beginning of the end of the international rule of law.”

On Tuesday, Washington sanctioned Akane and senior trial lawyer Abdoulaye Seye. US Secretary of State Marco Rubio described the institution as a “corrupt and fatally politicized supranational court that has maliciously abused its authority and exceeded its mandate.”

The designations are part of a campaign announced by Rubio last month to “systematically dismantle the threat posed” by the ICC to US sovereignty.

The ICC said on Wednesday that it “strongly rejects” the new designations, calling them “a flagrant attack against the independence of an impartial judicial institution.”

The White House has accused the court of targeting citizens of states that have neither consented to its jurisdiction nor ratified the Rome Statute. The ICC previously investigated alleged crimes by US military and intelligence personnel in Afghanistan despite Washington not being a member.

Israel has also rejected the court’s jurisdiction. Nevertheless, in 2024 the ICC issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and then-Defense Minister Yoav Gallant over alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza. US President Donald Trump later condemned the warrants in an executive order signed in February 2025.

The court has also faced criticism elsewhere, with Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Chad moving to withdraw from the ICC this summer, accusing it of disproportionately targeting African countries.

The Philippines withdrew from the ICC in 2019, but the court retained jurisdiction over alleged crimes committed while it was a member. Former President Rodrigo Duterte was arrested under an ICC warrant and transferred to The Hague in March 2025 over alleged crimes against humanity linked to his anti-drug campaign.

Russia has likewise rejected the court’s authority. The ICC issued arrest warrants for Russian President Vladimir Putin and Children’s Rights Commissioner Maria Lvova-Belova in March 2023 over the alleged unlawful deportation of Ukrainian children. Moscow called the warrants legally void, rejected the allegations and said it had evacuated unaccompanied minors from the war zone while taking steps to return them to their legal guardians upon request.

You can share this story on social media:

- Зар сурталчилгаа -

Та юу гэж бодож байна?

Сэтгэгдлээ оруулна уу!
Please enter your name here

MFC.mn сайтад сэтгэгдэл оруулахад анхаарах зүйлс

Холбоотой

spot_img

Шинэ

spot_img