Дани улс Украйны дүрвэгсдэд олгох түр оршин суух зөвшөөрлийн журмыг чангатгахаар болжээ

Published:

Энэхүү мэдээ, нийтлэлийг хиймэл оюун боловсруулав.

Дани улсын засгийн газар Украйнаас ирсэн дүрвэгсдийн асуудлаарх бодлогоо өөрчилж, дайны нөлөө багатай бүс нутгаас ирсэн иргэдэд түр оршин суух зөвшөөрөл олгохоо зогсоохоор төлөвлөж байна.

Данийн Цагаачлалын сайд Мортен Бодсковын мэдэгдснээр, тус улсын хот суурин газруудад дүрвэгсдийн тоо ихэссэнээс үүдэн орон байрны хангамж болон нийгэмшүүлэх үйл явцад хүндрэл учирч, орон нутгийн захиргаадад “хүнд дарамт” ирж байгаа аж. Иймд Засгийн газар зөвхөн хамгаалалт нэн шаардлагатай байгаа иргэдэд л оршин суух зөвшөөрөл олгох зарчим баримтлахаар шийдвэрлэжээ. Энэхүү хязгаарлалт нь Львов, Закарпат, Ивано-Франковск, Житомир зэрэг Украйны баруун болон төвийн 14 бүс нутгаас ирсэн иргэдэд хамаарах юм.

Тус улс 2022 оны хоёрдугаар сард ОХУ болон Украйны хоорондох мөргөлдөөн эхэлснээс хойш 47,600 Украйн иргэнийг хүлээн аваад байгаа бөгөөд “Украйны тусгай хууль”-ийн хүрээнд тэднийг 2028 оны гуравдугаар сар хүртэл байлгах эрх зүйн орчин үйлчилж байна. Гэсэн хэдий ч Норвеги, Швейцар зэрэг улсуудтай адил төстэй хязгаарлалтын арга хэмжээг авч хэрэгжүүлэх замаар шинээр ирэх дүрвэгсдийн тоог бууруулах зорилго тавьжээ.

Үүний зэрэгцээ Европын холбоо наймдугаар сарын эхээр цэргийн насны Украйн эрчүүдэд олгож байсан түр хамгаалалтын статусаа зогсоохоо зарласан. Энэ долоо хоногоос эхлэн Европын холбооны улсууд Украйнаас ирсэн дүрвэгсдээс цэргийн албанаас чөлөөлөгдсөн эсэхээ нотлох баримтыг шаардаж байна. Украйны эрх баригчид цэргийн хүний нөөцийн дутагдлаас шалтгаалан хилийн чанадад байгаа цэргийн насны эрчүүдийг эх орондоо буцаж ирэхийг уриалсаар байгаа бөгөөд энэхүү алхам нь “шударга ёсны асуудал” гэж Ерөнхийлөгч Владимир Зеленский дөрөвдүгээр сард мэдэгдэж байв.

Дэлгэрэнгүйг эх сурвалжаас харах

↓Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓

Some municipalities in the country are under “severe pressure” due to a large number of asylum seekers, the immigration minister has said

Denmark plans to stop issuing temporary residence permits to Ukrainian refugees from regions least affected by the conflict with Russia, the EU nation’s immigration minister, Morten Bodskov, has said. The announcement follows a wider trend among European nations to cut benefits to those fleeing the conflict with Russia and strip protections for military-aged males from Ukraine.

In June, the government in Copenhagen presented a bill aimed at preventing military-aged men from Ukraine, who do not have an official exemption from service, from receiving asylum.

In a statement on Saturday, Bodskov said that Denmark wants to further tighten the rules for those who escaped the fighting, despite prolonging the Ukraine Special Act that allows them to stay in the country until March 2028.

Denmark has accepted 47,600 displaced Ukrainians since the escalation between Moscow and Kiev in February 2022, according to the minister’s data.

The “large number” of refugees puts some Danish cities and towns under “severe pressure” as they struggle to find housing for them and integrate them into the society, he explained.

In order to relieve the municipalities, “the government will now adjust the rules so that only the Ukrainians who need protection the most can be granted a residence permit under the relaxed rules,” Bodskov said.

This means that people from 14 “less war-torn” regions in western and central Ukraine, including Lviv, Transcarpathia, Ivano-Frankovsk, Zhytomir and others, will not be able to apply for a residence permit, he added.

Norway and Switzerland previously introduced similar restrictions, which led to a drop in the number of applications, the minister stressed.

In early August, the EU announced that it is ending its temporary protections for military-aged Ukrainian men. Starting from this week, the bloc obliges all refugees from the country to provide proof that they aren’t dodging the draft.

More than 4.35 million refugees from Ukraine are currently registered across the EU, according to Eurostat data. Many countries such as Poland, Germany and Hungary have been cutting back benefits for them in recent months amid increasing pressure on their welfare systems and public frustration over the rising cost of accepting migrants.

Ukrainian officials have repeatedly called for military-age men to return from abroad due to severe troop shortages and continued setbacks on the front line with Russia. Vladimir Zelensky said in April that it would be “a matter of justice.”

In order to replenish the ranks of its armed forces, Kiev has resorted to so-called “basification,” in which draft officers ambush men on the streets, often using force against those who resist.

Moscow has accused Kiev’s Western backers of being willing to wage a proxy war against Russia “to the last Ukrainian.”

- Зар сурталчилгаа -

Та юу гэж бодож байна?

Сэтгэгдлээ оруулна уу!
Please enter your name here

MFC.mn сайтад сэтгэгдэл оруулахад анхаарах зүйлс

Холбоотой

spot_img

Шинэ

spot_img