Матиас Яйслэ Ньюкасл Юнайтед-ын шилжилтийн үеийн дарамтыг үгүйсгэв

Published:

Энэхүү мэдээ, нийтлэлийг хиймэл оюун боловсруулав.

Ньюкасл Юнайтед ирэх ням гарагт Ливерпүүлийг талбайдаа хүлээн авч Премьер лигийн анхны тоглолтоо хийнэ.

Матиас Яйслэ Ньюкасл Юнайтед-ын бүрэлдэхүүний өөрчлөлттэй холбоотой гаднын дарамт шахалтад автахгүй байгаагаа мэдэгдлээ. Энэ зун Энтони Гордон, Сандро Тонали, Бруно Гимараеш нар тус тус Барселона, Тоттенхэм, Арсенал руу шилжсэн ч багийн зүгээс зах зээл дээр ухаалаг бөгөөд үр дүнтэй ажиллахыг зорьж байна. Одоогоор баг зургаан тоглогч элсүүлээд байгаа бөгөөд хамгаалалтын хагас хамгаалагч болон “10 дугаар” бүсийн тоглогч хайсаар байна.

Манчестер Сити-гийн хамгаалалтын хагас хамгаалагч Нико Гонсалесыг сонирхож буй мэдээлэл байгаа ч наймаа Ливерпүүлтэй хийх тоглолтоос өмнө амжиж хийгдэх магадлал бага байна. Харин Бенфика-гаас ирсэн баруун хамгаалагч Амар Дедич ням гарагийн тоглолтод гарааны бүрэлдэхүүнд багтах боломжтой байна. Тино Ливраменто бэртлийн улмаас тоглох боломжгүй байгаа тул Босни-Херцеговины шигшээ багийн тоглогч Дедич багийн тактикт чухал нэмэр болно гэж Матиас Яйслэ онцоллоо.

Багийн ирээдүйн талаарх гаднын таамаглал, шүүмжлэлд ач холбогдол өгөхгүй байгаагаа дасгалжуулагч илэрхийлэв. Тэрээр баг нь бодит байдлыг ухамсарласан, амбицтай төлөвлөгөөтэй байгааг дурдаад, бүрэн боломжоо нээхэд хугацаа шаардлагатайг хүлээн зөвшөөрлөө. Ньюкасл Юнайтед есдүгээр сарын 1-ний наймааны цонх хаагдахаас өмнө бүрэлдэхүүнээ бэхжүүлэх ажлаа үргэлжлүүлнэ.

Дэлгэрэнгүйг эх сурвалжаас харах

↓Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓

Matthias Jaissle insists Newcastle United do not feel any external pressure regarding their transfer business as they seek to address their remaining issues in the final weeks of the window.

Jaissle will take charge of his first Premier League game as Magpies boss on Sunday when they host Liverpool at St James’ Park on Sunday.

It has been another challenging summer for Newcastle, one that has seen Anthony Gordon, Sandro Tonali and former captain Bruno Guimaraes leave the club for Barcelona, Tottenham and Arsenal respectively, while Jaissle replaced Eddie Howe after he decided to leave the club late last month.

Newcastle have signed six players this window, with four of them outfield players and two goalkeepers. However, all of their signings have been 24 or under and they have all come from outside the Premier League.

The Magpies are still said to be seeking to a defensive midfielder and a player who could operate further forward as a number 10. A right-winger could also be a consideration before the September 1 deadline.

They are said to have made contact with Manchester City regarding their 24-year-old defensive midfielder Nico Gonzalez, though any deal for the Spaniard looks unlikely go through in time for him to face Liverpool.

Jaissle insists Newcastle are calm over transfers

Time for Newcastle to do their remaining business is running out, but Jaissle is adamant there is no sense of panic.

“We want to be efficient in the transfer market, but also smart in our approach so we only do the right things,” Jaissle said.

“We don’t feel hectic or the pressure from outside, we go our way.”

One player who looks primed to make his Premier League debut for Newcastle on Sunday is right-back Amar Dedic.

Dedic signed from Benfica this week and, with Tino Livramento still short of fitness as he recovers from a thigh problem, the Bosnia-Herzegovina international is seemingly set to start.

Asked about Dedic, who played for Jaissle at Red Bull Salzburg, Jaissle replied: “I think he is the perfect fit and addition to the squad. He can play both full-back positions. Even in the youth he played a couple of times centre back.

“He is versatile in his approach. He knows our playing style, due to our time together at Salzburg, which is always beneficial, especially when you don’t have too much time to train.

“He’s ready. It will be different [for Dedic, playing in the Premier League], as always for new signings, they need to adapt. It will be the same for Amar. He came a bit later back as well to his former club due to the national team. In general he is looking really fit. He got some minutes in friendlies. I am confident that he’s ready and we need him.”

Newcastle ‘realistic but ambitious’

The exodus of players from a Newcastle side that twice qualified for the Champions League under Howe and won the EFL Cup in 2025 has many tipping them for a difficult season under Jaissle.

But the German is not interested in those outside opinions.

“I don’t know who they rank us, how they rank me and, to be honest, with all the respect, I don’t care,” Jaissle said when asked if he and his team are being underestimated.

“It’s not something I can influence, the opinions of others. We are just focusing on what we can influence and this will be throughout the whole journey this season.

“For sure there is a gap to reach our full potential, we are aware of that, it’s normal at this stage of the season that we cannot be 100%, especially given the circumstances.

“We are smart, all of us in the club, we are realistic, but we are also ambitious.”

- Зар сурталчилгаа -

Та юу гэж бодож байна?

Сэтгэгдлээ оруулна уу!
Please enter your name here

MFC.mn сайтад сэтгэгдэл оруулахад анхаарах зүйлс

Холбоотой

spot_img

Шинэ

spot_img