Португали мэргэжилтэн Реал Мадридын дасгалжуулагчийн хувиар анхны тоглолтоо хийхийн өмнө тайван байгаагаа илэрхийлж, багийн бэлтгэл ажлын талаар мэдээлэл өгөв.
Реал Мадрид Ла лигийн шинэ улирлын эхний тоглолтоо бямба гарагт Эспаньолын талбайд хийхээр төлөвлөж байна. Энэ нь 13 жилийн дараа тус клубт эргэн ирсэн Жозе Моуриньогийн хувьд хоёр дахь эриний анхны албан ёсны тоглолт болох юм. Баасан гарагт болсон 40 минутын хэвлэлийн хурлын үеэр тэрээр өөрийгөө тайван байгаа бөгөөд бүрэлдэхүүндээ сэтгэл хангалуун байгаагаа онцоллоо.
Зуны солилцооны цонхоор Дензел Думфрис, Ибраима Конате, Марк Кукурелья, Бернарду Силва, Ян Диоманде болон Карлос Эспи нарыг эгнээндээ нэгтгэсэн Реал Мадрид бүрэлдэхүүний өргөн сонголттой болсон. Жозе Моуриньо гарааны үндсэн 11 тоглогч гэсэн тогтсон ойлголт байхгүй гэдгээ мэдэгдсэн бөгөөд Родриг багтаа элсүүлэх боломж гараагүй ч одоогийн бүрэлдэхүүнд ямар нэгэн дутагдал байхгүй гэж үзэж байна.
Өөрийн дасгалжуулагчийн карьерын 25 гаруй жилийг эргэн харсан тэрээр өнгөрсөн үедээ харамсдаггүй гэдгээ дурдаад, одоогийн нөхцөл байдалд илүү тайван, нухацтай хандаж байгаагаа илэрхийлэв. Хэвлэлийн хуралд оролцогчид түүнийг өмнөх үеийнхээсээ илүү нээлттэй, тайван байгааг онцолж байлаа.
Дэлгэрэнгүйг эх сурвалжаас харах
↓Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓
A “calm” Jose Mourinho spoke to the media on Friday for the first time since returning to Real Madrid this summer.
The former Chelsea, Manchester United and Inter head coach sealed a shock return to the Bernabeu in June, 13 years after leaving the club after his first spell.
Madrid begin the new La Liga season on Saturday — a week later than many others — with a trip to Barcelona to face Espanyol and with it the first game of the second Mourinho era.
“I’m fine,” Mourinho told reporters in a 40-minute press conference on Friday. “It’s the first official game of the season, but I’ve been doing this for more than 20 years. I’m calm.
“It’s another season, another game. Some players have had 36 training sessions and six games, others five training sessions and part of a game. There are exceptional players and an exceptional staff, and I’ve been able to prepare differentiated work. I’m very happy with the situation.”
How Jose Mourinho returned to Real Madrid
Tifo Football and Mario Cortegana
Madrid is the 13th stop in a more than 25-year managerial career for the Portuguese, who left Benfica to make his return to the Spanish capital.
Asked whether he misses his former clubs, he said: “To tell you the truth, I’m not someone who misses things or regrets things. (I don’t think) ‘Oh, wrong decision,’ ‘Oh, I miss it.’ Someone who left Portugal more than 20 years ago and only returned last year didn’t grow up that way.”
Madrid have enjoyed a busy summer with Denzel Dumfries, Ibrahima Konate, Marc Cucurella, Bernardo Silva, Yan Diomande and Carlos Espi all arriving.
It has left Mourinho with plenty of selection decisions, but he insists he does not have a preferred XI.
“The first XI? Let’s see which of you has the best contacts — let’s see who has the best contact,” the 63-year-old said. “The players already know who’s playing. I’m not someone who hides things.
“Maybe in a couple of hours your information will arrive, but I’m not going to tell you. But to answer your question about whether I have an ideal XI: I don’t have one, or I don’t want to have one.”
Mourinho won three trophies in his first spell in Madrid. (Manuel Queimadelos Alonso/Getty Images)
Despite more than €200million ($234m; £171m) of spending, Rodri was not one of the new arrivals, with Spain’s World Cup-winning captain opting to move to rivals Barcelona despite strong interest from Madrid.
“I don’t think we have a deficit,” Mourinho said when asked about missing out on the former Manchester City midfielder. “Then you can ask the question ‘If you don’t have a deficit, why did you want to sign Rodri?’.
“He would have been the cherry on top, he’s a great player, he’s a player with great experience, with great status, if we could have had him, we would have had him and we would have improved. But when you have (Aurelien) Tchouameni, (Eduardo) Camavinga, (Federico) Valverde, Bernardo, Arda (Guler) … it’s not that we have a problem or that we need to go for another player.”
So, what would the Mourinho of 2013 advise the Mourinho of 2026?
“That’s a good question, a philosophical one,” he said. “Look, the Mourinho of today is the one in a position to advise the Mourinho of 2013. Are you the one who advises your father, or does your father advise you?
“You have to always be very calm. For me, it’s much easier to be calm now than it was five or 10 years ago. Then I get two or three red cards a season and you tell me: ‘Jose, where’s the calmness?’ There are few hours in football, but in the rest of the hours you have to maintain your calm. And I’m in a better position to do that than when I left.”
The calm one?
In his first spell at the club, there were journalists in Spain who used to say that Mourinho’s press conferences should have been pay-per-view, such was their box-office nature.
The Portuguese coach’s first appearance in front of reporters since returning — in what was effectively his unveiling after a surprisingly low-key summer — was certainly worth listening to.
Mourinho spoke for more than 40 minutes, an unusual amount of time for a Real Madrid manager’s press conference.
It felt like a conversation, as he laid out his ideas to the media without delivering many headline-grabbing quotes, while being strikingly open in his answers and offering plenty of detail.
He did not hesitate to speak about Rodri as a player who would have been “the icing on the cake” for his project, or to admit that the exit of goalkeeping coach Luis Llopis — and the wider changes to his staff — had “hurt” him.
What was most striking, however, was his tone: calm and reflective, at times reminiscent of Carlo Ancelotti.
In any case, he showed a far greater command of the situation than his most recent predecessors, Xabi Alonso and Alvaro Arbeloa, who had struggled to fully open up in front of the media.

