Украйн улс ойрын саруудад дотооддоо үйлдвэрлэсэн баллистик пуужингаар ОХУ-д цохилт өгөх боломжтой болно

Published:

Энэхүү мэдээ, нийтлэлийг хиймэл оюун боловсруулав.

Украйны Батлан хамгаалах яамны сайд асан Михайло Федоровын мэдээлснээр, тус улс ойрын гурваас зургаан сарын дотор баллистик пуужин ашиглах технологийн чадавхийг эзэмших төлөвтэй байна.

Украйн улс одоогоор ОХУ-ын гүн дэх байгууламжуудад алсын зайн нисгэгчгүй онгоц болон далавчит пуужин ашиглан цохилт өгч байгаа юм. Гэсэн хэдий ч баллистик пуужин нь ОХУ-ын агаарын довтолгооноос хамгаалах системд илүү хүндрэл учруулах чадвартай гэж шинжээчид үзэж байна. “Fire Point” хэмээх Украйны батлан хамгаалахын үйлдвэр баллистик пуужингийн туршилтыг зургаадугаар сард амжилттай явуулсан бөгөөд тус улс технологийн бүхий л түвшинд өрсөлдөх зорилт тавин ажиллаж байна.

Ням гарагт Украйн улс дайны эхэн үеэс хойшхи хамгийн томоохон нисгэгчгүй онгоцны дайралтуудын нэгийг ОХУ-ын нутаг дэвсгэрт хэрэгжүүллээ. ОХУ-ын Батлан хамгаалах яам өнгөрсөн 24 цагийн хугацаанд 1,478 нисгэгчгүй онгоцыг устгаснаа мэдэгдсэн бол Украйны цэргийнхэн Ростов мужид байрлах пуужингийн түлш үйлдвэрлэх байгууламжийг оносноо зарлав. Энэхүү дайралтын улмаас Москва орчмын “Wildberries” агуулахад гал гарч, зургаан хүн амиа алдсан гэж ОХУ-ын албаныхан мэдээлжээ.

Үүний зэрэгцээ, Украйн болон Молдова улсын хил орчимд НАТО-гийн үүрэг гүйцэтгэж байсан Испанийн F-18 сөнөөгч онгоц Румыны агаарын орон зайг зөрчсөн нисгэгчгүй онгоцыг устгасан байна. Сүүлийн үед ОХУ-ын түрэмгийлэлтэй холбоотойгоор НАТО-гийн гишүүн орнуудын агаарын орон зайд нисгэгчгүй онгоц нэвтрэх тохиолдол нэмэгдсээр байна.

Украйны Ерөнхийлөгч Володимир Зеленский ням гарагт ОХУ-ын хийсэн пуужин болон нисгэгчгүй онгоцны дайралтын улмаас Кривой Рог хотын гангийн үйлдвэрт хоёр хүн амиа алдаж, 14 хүн шархадсаныг мэдэгдэв. Тэрээр өнгөрсөн долоо хоногт ОХУ-ын зүгээс 1,550 гаруй нисгэгчгүй онгоц, 1,560 орчим удирдлагатай агаарын бөмбөг, 62 пуужингаар Украйны хотуудыг бөмбөгдсөнийг дурдаад, олон улсын холбоотнуудаасаа агаарын довтолгооноос хамгаалах системүүдийг нэмэгдүүлэхийг уриаллаа.

Дэлгэрэнгүйг эх сурвалжаас харах

↓Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓
  • Ukraine could be capable of striking Russia with domestically made ballistic missiles in three to six months, the former Ukrainian defence minister Mykhailo Fedorov has estimated. Kyiv has so far relied mostly on long-range drones and cruise missiles for deep strikes against Russia, but attacks with ballistic missiles will be far harder for Russian forces to thwart. In an interview with CBS News, Fedorov said: “We need to defeat Russia in every technological cycle.” Though Ukraine is innovating quickly, Federov warned that Russia is also advancing rapidly. Fire Point, a Ukrainian defence manufacturer, is developing ballistic missiles and conducted a launch test in June. Fedorov was one of the key drivers of Ukraine’s highly effective drone programme but was controversially fired in July.

  • Ukraine on Sunday launched one of its largest drone attacks since the start of the war, causing a fire at a Wildberries distribution warehouse near Moscow and killing at least six people, according to Russian authorities. The defence ministry in Moscow said it had shot down 1,478 Ukrainian drones in the past 24 hours – the highest ever total claimed, Dan Sabbagh reports. Moscow’s regional governor Andrey Vorobyov described the overnight assault as “one of the most massive drone attacks in recent memory”.

  • In the attack, Ukraine hit ⁠a ⁠missile fuel production ​facility in ⁠Russia’s Rostov region, the Ukrainian ​military ‌said ‌on Sunday. It said the company “manufactures solid rocket propellant for multiple ‌launch rocket systems, ​as well as ⁠for a ​range of missile ​systems ​and ​airborne ‌weapons”.

  • A Spanish fighter jet on Sunday shot down a drone that had breached Romanian airspace near the border with Ukraine and Moldova, Nato said. The interception of the drone – which entered from Moldova – was carried out by an F-18, deployed on Nato duties, the Romanian defence ministry said. Debris fell in an unpopulated area of the Galati region, near the Ukrainian border. A growing number of drones have crossed into Nato states in eastern Europe as Russia pursues its invasion of Ukraine.

  • In Ukraine, a barrage of Russian drones and missiles on Sunday killed two people and wounded 14 at ArcelorMittal’s steel plant in Kryvyi Rih, the home town of the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The plant, one of Ukraine’s biggest steel producers, said it had partially halted operations because of the strike. Another attack hit Kryvyi Rih on Sunday evening, killing one person. Strikes also killed two people in the Zaporizhzhia region. In Kyiv, a popular outdoor book market at Pochaina, long the place to find rare and antiquarian volumes, was hit by the Russian attack. Bookseller Dmytro Semenukha saw all four of his stalls burn to the ground. “There used to be a store. And books, and flags of all the countries, all the countries. Tons of everything. And that’s it,” the 45-year-old told Agence France-Presse.

  • In a social media post on the overnight raid, Zelenskyy said that “wherever the Russians can reach with their ballistic missiles, they strike civilian infrastructure”. Over the past week, Zelenskyy said, Ukrainian cities had been pummelled by “more than 1,550 attack drones, nearly 1,560 guided aerial bombs, and 62 missiles”, as he renewed his appeal to allies for more air defence.

  • - Зар сурталчилгаа -

    Та юу гэж бодож байна?

    Сэтгэгдлээ оруулна уу!
    Please enter your name here

    MFC.mn сайтад сэтгэгдэл оруулахад анхаарах зүйлс

    Холбоотой

    spot_img

    Шинэ

    spot_img