Netflix-ийн “Beef” цувралын хамтран тоглосон жүжигчид Чарльз Мелтоны Marvel-ийн ертөнцөд нэгдэх боломжийн талаар санал бодлоо хуваалцжээ.
Marvel Studios-ийн бүтээж буй “X-Men” киноны шинэ төсөлтэй холбоотой шуугиан үргэлжилсээр байна. Жүжигчин Оскар Айзек “Extra TV”-д өгсөн ярилцлагадаа өөрийн хамтран тоглосон Чарльз Мелтоныг мутант супер баатрын дүрд төгс зохицох жүжигчин хэмээн үнэлжээ. Хэдийгээр Мелтоныг тус киноны дүрүүдэд албан ёсоор сонгоогүй байгаа ч Оскар Айзекийн энэхүү эерэг үнэлгээ нь шүтэн бишрэгчдийн дунд Beast-ийн дүрийн талаарх таамгийг улам бүр эрчимжүүлэв.
Чарльз Мелтон Marvel-ийн төсөлд оролцох боломжийн талаарх асуултад шууд хариулахаас татгалзсан ч тус төслийн бүтээлч багтай хамтран ажиллах хүсэлтэй байгаагаа илэрхийлжээ. Тэрээр киноны зохиолч Ли Сүн Жин болон найруулагч Жэйк Шрайер нарыг өндрөөр үнэлж, тэдэнтэй дахин хамтран ажиллах нь гайхалтай хэрэг болно гэдгийг онцолсон байна.
Marvel Studios-ийн зүгээс 2028 оны тавдугаар сарын 5-нд нээлтээ хийхээр төлөвлөж буй “X-Men” киноны найруулагчаар Жэйк Шрайер, зохиолчоор Ли Сүн Жин нар ажиллаж байна. Одоогоор Сэди Синк, Кит Коннор, Самара Уивинг, Кристофер Эбботт, Инде Наваррет, Маяа Бойд, Адам Драйвер нарын жүжигчид тус кинонд тоглох нь тодорхой болоод байгаа юм. Гэсэн хэдий ч Beast, Magneto, Mystique зэрэг гол дүрүүдийн жүжигчид хараахан зарлагдаагүй байна.
Дэлгэрэнгүй эх сурвалжийг харах
Эх сурвалжийг нээх ↓
Oscar Isaac has added fresh fuel to the speculation surrounding Charles Melton and Marvel’s upcoming X-Men reboot. While Isaac stopped short of confirming anything, his description of his Beef costar as a natural mutant superhero has fans taking a closer look at the Beast rumors.
Oscar Isaac fuels Charles Melton’s Marvel casting speculation
Speaking with Extra TV, Isaac was asked about reports that one of his former costars could enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His response sounded less like a dodge and more like a ringing endorsement. “I already see him as kind of a mutant superhero,” Isaac said, adding that the potential move “feels like it’s a perfect thing for him.”
Isaac and Melton worked together on the second season of Netflix’s Beef, giving the Oscar-nominated actor firsthand experience with the performer at the center of the speculation. Melton, meanwhile, has not confirmed a Marvel role, but he has openly praised the creative team behind the rumored project.
When asked about the Marvel chatter, Melton told Extra TV that he loves writer Lee Sung Jin and knows director Jake Schreier. Rather than confirm the Beast talk, Melton focused on his desire to collaborate with Sung Jin again, calling the opportunity to work with him “incredible” and saying he wants to do so “many, many, many, many more times.”
The timing makes the rumor especially interesting because Marvel Studios is preparing a new X-Men film for May 5, 2028, with Schreier directing and Lee Sung Jin writing it. Marvel has already announced Sadie Sink as Jean Grey, Kit Connor as Cyclops, Samara Weaving as Emma Frost, Christopher Abbott as Professor X, Inde Navarrette as Rogue, and Maya Boyd as Storm. Adam Driver will play Mister Sinister.
Melton has previously ranked among the names linked to Beast, but Marvel has not officially cast him in the role. The studio has also left several major mutant characters unannounced, including Beast, Magneto, and Mystique. That leaves Isaac’s comments intriguing, but still far from an official casting announcement.
Originally reported by Rishabh Shandilya on SuperHeroHype.
The post Oscar Isaac Gives His Verdict on Charles Melton’s X-Men Role Amid Rumors appeared first on ComingSoon.net – Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.

